Sunday, November 15, 2009

Famous Last Words.....

Like, "more later"....oh, I crack me up.

I suppose I owe you an explanation for why I've been AWOL for, oh, a year and a half....

Um....

There isn't one.

Mainly, it's that I just don't make it to this little corner of my internet very often, and as much as I try, I don't post as much as I'd wish to. That's it, really. Life has beaten me up emotionally quite a bit over the past year, and while 2009 was much better on some fronts, I STILL feel "in transition", so I will no longer make any promises to myself or anyone else that I'll post on anything resembling a regular basis....I can only promise that I will try. OK?

*sound of crickets*

OK. Thanks for coming by and hearing me out.
RM

PS....just a random thought, while I am here: is it just me, or am I the only American female left who thinks that the idea of someone coming at my forehead with a syringe full of food poisoning sounds more like the beginning of a horror movie than an acceptable beauty practice?
OK, I'm really done now. 'Bye.

No comments: