Saturday, December 11, 2010

Please move on...nothing to see here....

I should blog.
I should be posting real stuff here. You know, meaningful stuff. Heartfelt, touching, moving, insightful....stuff.
I want to be a writer...right? This would be the logical place to practice that....right?
I am woefully bad at keeping up with regular updates (in case you hadn't noticed). I had every intention of being a regular fucking fount of information about what it's like to be a professional chorister...you know, the seamy underbelly of classical music....sort of the "mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be singers" cautionary tales to scare the bejeezus out of all you little 'Glee'-besotted types who think it would just be the shiznit to sing in choruses all day for a living.


And yet, perhaps it is NOT the best idea to do so after three (large. really large. HUGE.) glasses of old vine zinfandel.
And so I shan't.
Good night.
RM

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm waiting for something more juicy. :-P